- Rite of Being (ROB) Project in Mt Elgon District, which focuses on FGM.
- Gender Forum Project which convenes monthly presentations and discussions on topical national issues on gender equality and human rights.
- We Can Alliance Campaign Project which focuses on mobilization of change makers to campaign against VAW.
- Community Paralegal Unit in Bondo which provides paralegal guidance and counselling, arbitration and referral services.
- Leadership and Mentorship program which seeks to build capacities of women, female youth and girls to participate effectively in the political, social and economic spheres and ensure they transform their presence into influence of new policies to bring transformative change at all levels.
- Internship Project, a collaboration between KEFEADO and ROC Amsterdam colleges, creates opportunities for interns to build capacities in targeted schools and gain practical experience and exposure to realities in developing countries.
- The Gender Development Project targets boys and girls for increased awareness on HIV/AIDS and to check the spread of the disease through gender equality interventions.
- The Sexual Identity and Human Rights (SIHR) Project seeks to promote objective and non-judgmental handling of same sex relations in schools.
- A mentorship program for children
- Life Skills Program for children
- Promoting talents through arts for children through dance, painting, music lessons
- Promoting reading for fun with children. Book Clubs for children
- Gender-based Violence Prevention Network.
- Western Kenya Human Rights House Network.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights Education.
- Capacity Building partnerships with like minded CSOs.
This component deals with the organizational aspects of KEFEADO such as administration, finance and human resources.