- Internship Project, a collaboration between KEFEADO and ROC Amsterdam colleges, creates opportunities for interns to build capacities in targeted schools and gain practical experience and exposure to realities in developing countries.
SCHOOL & COMMUNITY LINKAGE
- The Gender Development Project targets boys and girls for increased awareness on HIV/AIDS and to check the spread of the disease through gender equality interventions.
- The Sexual Identity and Human Rights (SIHR) Project seeks to promote objective and non-judgmental handling of same sex relations in schools.
- A mentorship program for children
- Life Skills Program for children
- Promoting talents through arts for children through dance, painting, music lessons
- Promoting reading for fun with children. Book Clubs for children